ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
CONTEST OPEN TO LEGAL DRINKING AGE RESIDENTS OF
ONTARIO, CANADA ONLY
- Eligibility: Open to residents of ONTARIO, CANADA ONLY who are of legal drinking age at the time of contest entry. This contest is NOT open to employees and contractors of E. & J. Gallo Winery Canada, Ltd., or the provincial liquor agencies, liquor licensees, or private licensees, as well as the employees, representatives and mandataries of the aforementioned persons or their immediate families or persons with whom they are domiciled.
- The Contest Sponsor & Administrator: & J. Gallo Winery Canada, Ltd., 6711 Mississauga Rd, Suite 202, Mississauga, ON L5N 2W3 (“Sponsor”).
- Contest Period: The “Contest Period” commences at 12:00 am Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 13, 2020 and closes at 11:59 pm ET on October 10, 2020.
- How to Enter: To enter, you must (i) visit the promotional website at barefootwine.ca/drinkpink; (ii) enter your full name, phone number, email address, and city of residence; and (iii) confirm that you are 19 years of age or older. Internet access and a valid e-mail account are required to participate. Standard data charges may apply, so check your Internet service provider or mobile telephone carrier plan for your standard data fees. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Contest Period. Each entrant may only use one (1) email address to participate in this contest. Any entrant who uses more than one (1) email address to participate in this contest may be disqualified and any prize won may be forfeited, subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the account holder of the email address provided at the time of entry, as determined by the email provider. The computer designated by Sponsor is the official timekeeping device for determining the eligibility of all entries.
- Prize/Restrictions: There will be ten (10) prizes. Each prize will be one (1) Polaroid camera. Polaroid is not associated with or a sponsor of this contest. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize is CAN$150. Total ARV of all of the prizes is CAN$1,500. The prize is valid only for legal drinking age adults and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash except as otherwise provided herein and must be accepted as awarded. No substitution shall be permitted. All tax liabilities that arise as a result of acceptance of the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
- Winner Selection: A random draw from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period will be made by Sponsor on or about October 12, 2020 in Mississauga, Ontario (the “Potential Winner”). The first ten (10) entries drawn by Sponsor will be eligible to win a prize and Sponsor shall contact each Potential Winner by email on or about October 12, 2020. The prize will be forfeited by a Potential Winner if that Potential Winner does not contact Sponsor within one (1) week after the notification email.
- Requirements of Winner: Before being declared a prize winner, the Potential Winners will be required to: (a) correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question; and (b) sign and return within one (1) week of notification the contest Sponsor’s declaration and release form, which among other things: (i) confirms entrant is of legal drinking age; (ii) confirms compliance with these contest rules and acceptance of the prize as awarded; (iii) releases the contest parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this contest, a selected entrant’s participation therein and/or the awarding and use/misuse of the prize or any portion thereof; and (iv) consents to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of the selected entrant’s name, address, statements about the contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the contest Sponsor in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the Internet. If a selected entrant: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill testing question; or (b) fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, then he/she will be deemed to have forfeited any rights to the prize and a back-up entrant may be selected in the same manner by random draw taken from the same pool of eligible entries.
- Odds: Odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- Delivery: The prize shall be delivered to a Potential Winner after all requirements of section 8 of these Rules have been satisfied.
- General: The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. Except where prohibited, by participating in this contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and each of its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and each of its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, and assigns, and sponsors, advertisers, partners and agencies from, and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the contest, or receipt or use of any prize. Provincial liquor agencies are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this contest. Entrants agree that all causes of action and any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Internet: If for any reason this contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, or if the contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the contest.
- Winners List: The identity of the winners (name and county) will be made available on request to anyone that mails a written request to Sponsor at the address above within ten (10) weeks of the closing date of the Contest Period.
- Agreement to Official Rules and Privacy: By entering this contest, each entrant acknowledges having read these Official Rules and agrees to be bound by (i) these rules; and (ii) the decisions of Sponsor, which is final and binding on all entrants.
©2020 Barefoot Cellars, Modesto, CA. All rights reserved.